Looks like you need some help with NYT Mini Crossword Irri*a*ing cri**er crossword clue answers, cheats, walkthroughs and solutions. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Mini Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Everyone can play this game because it is simple yet addictive. And believe us, some levels are really difficult. You can solve it if use our Irri*a*ing cri**er NYT Mini Crossword answers and everything else published here.
And be sure to come back here after every NYT Mini Crossword update. New levels will be published here as quickly as it is possible. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the NYT Mini Crossword May 26 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Irri*a*ing cri**er crossword clue” is:
PEST Answer Meaning
- a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- a persistently annoying person
- any unwanted and destructive insect or other animal that attacks food or crops or livestock etc.
Other May 26 2023 NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Demoli*ion ma*erial NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- *anning le**ers NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- *ook off NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Smoo*h, as clo*hes NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Ou*se* … or a key for deciphering missing symbols in each clue NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- A* no cos* NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Bo**le size NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- *ake off *he board NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- S*reng*h NYT Mini Crossword Clue
I don’t like this type of crossword