If you come to our site, then you are looking for New York Times Mini Crossword answers, walkthroughs, cheats and solutions. NYT Mini Crossword develops and publishes The New York Times Company not only on its website, but also as an app for smartphones and tablets.
- NYT Mini Crossword October 19 2021
- NYT Mini Crossword October 18 2021
- Throw around one's money
- Liam Neeson action franchise
- Extended time off work
- "That's terrible!"
- Investors in startup companies, for short
- First Sunday in November, for daylight saving time
- Classic arcade game where you have to avoid colliding with the wall
- Not costing much
- What "V" stands for on a lightbulb
- NYT Mini Crossword October 17 2021
- NYT Mini Crossword October 16 2021
- Corp. fiscal exec
- Goes on a buying spree
- Bar used in a car's steering system
- Margaret who wrote "The Handmaid's Tale"
- Sea, in French
- Urging words on Christmas morning
- Adam ___, Maroon 5 frontman
- "Stop being so immature!"
- 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc.
- Chow for a chow chow, perhaps
- Mythical animal that's a symbol of rarity
- "___ Willie Winkie" (nursery rhyme)
- Leave a lot on the table?
- Says for a second time
- Latch (onto)
- NYT Mini Crossword October 15 2021
- Chop down with an ax
- Lizard that can lick its own eyeballs
- Chef's wear
- House band for "The Tonight Show," with "The"
- Sandwich that's an initialism for its ingredients
- Reason for winter school cancellation
- Puff of a joint
- Symbol on the back of a dime
- Run with a long, bounding stride
- Humble ___ (bit of false modesty)
The New York Times Mini Crossword is currently available on the web at nytimes.com and for Android and iOS smartphones. The game has a monthly or annual subscription to access a huge number of crosswords in the archive.
What the developer says about this game:
Solve and enjoy the same puzzles printed in the daily newspaper in this app built by The New York Times.
Start playing with unlimited access to the daily puzzles for seven days. After that, subscribe for full access to The Crossword on your Android device and at NYTimes.com.
If you want to play this game, then download it from popular smartphone stores: