Looks like you need some help with NYT Mini Crossword Things that Yoda and Mr. Peanut carry crossword clue answers, cheats, walkthroughs and solutions. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Mini Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Everyone can play this game because it is simple yet addictive. And believe us, some levels are really difficult. You can solve it if use our Things that Yoda and Mr. Peanut carry NYT Mini Crossword answers and everything else published here.
And be sure to come back here after every NYT Mini Crossword update. New levels will be published here as quickly as it is possible. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the NYT Mini Crossword May 25 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Things that Yoda and Mr. Peanut carry crossword clue” is:
CANES Answer Meaning
- a stick that people can lean on to help them walk
- a strong slender often flexible stem as of bamboos, reeds, rattans, or sugar cane
- a stiff switch used to hit students as punishment
- beat with a cane
Other May 25 2023 NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Pet welfare org. NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- College courtyard NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Helium’s atomic number NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Colossal ___, animal with nature’s largest eyes (12-16 inches in diameter) NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Place to store a phone, keys and wallet NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Billboards display them NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Chances to play in a board game NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Learned NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Praiseful poems NYT Mini Crossword Clue