Looks like you need some help with NYT Mini Crossword Planet’s path crossword clue answers, cheats, walkthroughs and solutions. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Mini Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Everyone can play this game because it is simple yet addictive. And believe us, some levels are really difficult. You can solve it if use our Planet’s path NYT Mini Crossword answers and everything else published here.
And be sure to come back here after every NYT Mini Crossword update. New levels will be published here as quickly as it is possible. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the NYT Mini Crossword March 16 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Planet’s path NYT” is:
ORBIT Answer Meaning
- the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- a particular environment or walk of life
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control
- the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- move in an orbit
Other March 16 2023 NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Pasta, bread, etc. NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Fess up NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Mark indicating silence, on a music staff NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- What a beach umbrella provides NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Standard behaviors NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- First word of Oscar award categories NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Mark from an injury NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Stuck-up person NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- “___ to Please” (slogan on some New Jersey license plates) NYT Mini Crossword Clue