Looks like you need some help with NYT Mini Crossword Fess up crossword clue answers, cheats, walkthroughs and solutions. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Mini Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Everyone can play this game because it is simple yet addictive. And believe us, some levels are really difficult. You can solve it if use our Fess up NYT Mini Crossword answers and everything else published here.
And be sure to come back here after every NYT Mini Crossword update. New levels will be published here as quickly as it is possible. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the NYT Mini Crossword March 16 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Fess up NYT” is:
ADMIT Answer Meaning
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- allow to enter, grant entry to
- allow participation in or the right to be part of, permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of
- admit into a group or community
- afford possibility
- give access or entrance to
- have room for, hold without crowding
- serve as a means of entrance
Other March 16 2023 NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- First word of Oscar award categories NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Mark from an injury NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Stuck-up person NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- “___ to Please” (slogan on some New Jersey license plates) NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Pasta, bread, etc. NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Mark indicating silence, on a music staff NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- What a beach umbrella provides NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Standard behaviors NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Planet’s path NYT Mini Crossword Clue