If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword The Ark of the Covenant, e.g crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all The Ark of the Covenant, e.g NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword June 23 2022 answers on the main page.
The answer for “The Ark of the Covenant, e.g NYT” is:
RELIC Answer Meaning
- an antiquity that has survived from the distant past
- something of sentimental value
Other June 23 2022 NYT Crossword Answers
- “___ one teach one” (rhyming proverb) NYT Crossword Clue
- Sprites, but not Pepsis NYT Crossword Clue
- Adam’s apple locale NYT Crossword Clue
- “Popular Fallacies” writer, 1826 NYT Crossword Clue
- Fake coin NYT Crossword Clue
- Quarter-pound things at McDonald’s NYT Crossword Clue
- His first initial stands for “Ieoh” NYT Crossword Clue
- Prez who founded the March of Dimes NYT Crossword Clue
- South Asian, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Is behind NYT Crossword Clue