If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Shaped like this answer’s first letter, say crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Shaped like this answer’s first letter, say NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword May 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Shaped like this answer’s first letter, say crossword clue” is:
OVAL Answer Meaning
- a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it
- rounded like an egg
Other May 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Nabisco offering NYT Crossword Clue
- Ding-dong NYT Crossword Clue
- Subject for gossips NYT Crossword Clue
- Dessert often eaten outdoors NYT Crossword Clue
- Man on a mission? NYT Crossword Clue
- Stick NYT Crossword Clue
- Concorde, e.g.: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Body parts that an owl can’t move NYT Crossword Clue
- Long and lean NYT Crossword Clue
- Pursues a passion? NYT Crossword Clue