If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Pigs’ digs crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Pigs’ digs NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword May 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Pigs’ digs crossword clue” is:
PENS Answer Meaning
- a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- an enclosure for confining livestock
- a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- female swan
- produce a literary work
Other May 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Youth sports mismatch ender NYT Crossword Clue
- One might read “Kiss the Cook” NYT Crossword Clue
- Polite denial NYT Crossword Clue
- Tragic flaw for Oedipus NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones who live large, in slang NYT Crossword Clue
- Bacon bit? NYT Crossword Clue
- Idly moves (about) NYT Crossword Clue
- [Cracking up] NYT Crossword Clue
- Get behind something, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Question from someone arriving in haste NYT Crossword Clue