If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Flummox crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Flummox NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword May 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Flummox crossword clue” is:
STUMP Answer Meaning
- the base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- the part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- cause to be perplexed or confounded
- walk heavily
- travel through a district and make political speeches
- remove tree stumps from
Other May 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Pursues a passion? NYT Crossword Clue
- Like posts at the top of a feed, typically NYT Crossword Clue
- Inelegant way to solve a problem NYT Crossword Clue
- Tough nut to crack NYT Crossword Clue
- Really move NYT Crossword Clue
- Youth sports mismatch ender NYT Crossword Clue
- One might read “Kiss the Cook” NYT Crossword Clue
- Polite denial NYT Crossword Clue
- Tragic flaw for Oedipus NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones who live large, in slang NYT Crossword Clue