If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword With 45-Across, “Does the name contain a vegetable?” YES. “Is it a band fronted by Billy Corgan?” YES crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all With 45-Across, “Does the name contain a vegetable?” YES. “Is it a band fronted by Billy Corgan?” YES NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 27 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “With 45-Across, “Does the name contain a vegetable?” YES. “Is it a band fronted by Billy Corgan?” YES NYT” is:
SMASHING Answer Meaning
- the act of breaking something into small pieces
- very good
Other March 27 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Opening, as between teeth NYT Crossword Clue
- Peaks of waves NYT Crossword Clue
- Alpaca lookalike NYT Crossword Clue
- Silicon Valley field, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Seaweed-wrapped rolls NYT Crossword Clue
- Cluster of feathers NYT Crossword Clue
- Smallish batteries NYT Crossword Clue
- Rower’s blade NYT Crossword Clue
- U.S. intelligence grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- Wrestler/actor John NYT Crossword Clue