If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Opening for a coin crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Opening for a coin NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 27 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Opening for a coin NYT” is:
SLOT Answer Meaning
- a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable
- a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail)
- a time assigned on a schedule or agenda
- a position in a hierarchy or organization
- the trail of an animal (especially a deer)
- (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board
- a slot machine that is used for gambling
- assign a time slot
Other March 27 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Cluster of feathers NYT Crossword Clue
- Smallish batteries NYT Crossword Clue
- Rower’s blade NYT Crossword Clue
- U.S. intelligence grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- Wrestler/actor John NYT Crossword Clue
- “Does the name contain an animal?” YES. “Is it a band fronted by Adam Duritz?” YES! NYT Crossword Clue
- Consumed NYT Crossword Clue
- Let ___ a secret NYT Crossword Clue
- 12 months NYT Crossword Clue
- Airline once said to be “ready when you are” NYT Crossword Clue