If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Opening, as between teeth crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Opening, as between teeth NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 27 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Opening, as between teeth NYT” is:
GAP Answer Meaning
- a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- an open or empty space in or between things
- a narrow opening
- a pass between mountain peaks
- a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- make an opening or gap in
Other March 27 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Food of the gods NYT Crossword Clue
- Closemouthed NYT Crossword Clue
- Possible response to “Who’s there?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Winnie-the-Pooh’s craving NYT Crossword Clue
- TED talk accompaniment, often NYT Crossword Clue
- Peaks of waves NYT Crossword Clue
- Alpaca lookalike NYT Crossword Clue
- Silicon Valley field, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Seaweed-wrapped rolls NYT Crossword Clue
- With 45-Across, “Does the name contain a vegetable?” YES. “Is it a band fronted by Billy Corgan?” YES! NYT Crossword Clue