If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Vegan alternative to gelatin crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Vegan alternative to gelatin NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Vegan alternative to gelatin NYT” is:
AGAR Answer Meaning
- any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent
- a colloidal extract of algae, used especially in culture media and as a gelling agent in foods
Other March 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Deep-fried appetizer often served with chutney NYT Crossword Clue
- Big fuss NYT Crossword Clue
- One side of a battery NYT Crossword Clue
- “Good heavens!” NYT Crossword Clue
- The “L” of L.V. NYT Crossword Clue
- Literary character described as “a stout little fellow with red cheeks” NYT Crossword Clue
- What “X” might stand for NYT Crossword Clue
- Prize in a chowder cook-off? NYT Crossword Clue
- Gen Zer who might be into faux freckles and anime NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of many a Father’s Day card NYT Crossword Clue