If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Campy stuff crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Campy stuff NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Campy stuff NYT” is:
GEAR Answer Meaning
- a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
- set the level or character of
Other March 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Literary character described as “a stout little fellow with red cheeks” NYT Crossword Clue
- What “X” might stand for NYT Crossword Clue
- Prize in a chowder cook-off? NYT Crossword Clue
- Gen Zer who might be into faux freckles and anime NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of many a Father’s Day card NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ mater NYT Crossword Clue
- Was completely depleted NYT Crossword Clue
- Smartphone, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Well, ___-di-dah!” NYT Crossword Clue
- You might need just the “last four” of it: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue