If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Section of the brain crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Section of the brain NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 22 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Section of the brain NYT” is:
LOBE Answer Meaning
- (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
- (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
Other March 22 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Be on the A-team, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Anxious NYT Crossword Clue
- Plastic fastener NYT Crossword Clue
- Many treasured heirlooms NYT Crossword Clue
- Delete NYT Crossword Clue
- K-pop star, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Duty NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamp oil NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic kids’ game that tests motor skills NYT Crossword Clue
- Tacky and loud NYT Crossword Clue