If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Anxious crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Anxious NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 22 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Anxious crossword clue” is:
TENSE Answer Meaning
- a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- become stretched or tense or taut
- increase the tension on
- become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat’)
- taut or rigid, stretched tight
Other March 22 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Sound from one at the end of one’s leash NYT Crossword Clue
- What falls by the wheyside? NYT Crossword Clue
- Sack NYT Crossword Clue
- Popular gifts in pledge drives NYT Crossword Clue
- Be on the A-team, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Plastic fastener NYT Crossword Clue
- Many treasured heirlooms NYT Crossword Clue
- Delete NYT Crossword Clue
- Section of the brain NYT Crossword Clue
- K-pop star, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue