If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword ___ pyrite (fool’s gold) crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all ___ pyrite (fool’s gold) NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 22 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “___ pyrite (fool’s gold) crossword clue” is:
IRON Answer Meaning
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element, is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts, used in construction and tools and armament, plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- implement used to brand live stock
- home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- press and smooth with a heated iron
- extremely robust
Other March 22 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Attention-hoarding, say NYT Crossword Clue
- In case NYT Crossword Clue
- Firm communication? NYT Crossword Clue
- Direction at the beginning of a stage script NYT Crossword Clue
- “You said it!” NYT Crossword Clue
- “All right, already!” NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ bean NYT Crossword Clue
- “Freaky Friday” or “The Parent Trap”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Some pub orders NYT Crossword Clue
- Commit an illegal act NYT Crossword Clue