If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Waits on crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Waits on NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 18 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Waits on NYT” is:
SERVES Answer Meaning
- (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
- serve a purpose, role, or function
- do duty or hold offices, serve in a specific function
- contribute or conduce to
- be used by, as of a utility
- help to some food, help with food or drink
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- devote (part of) one’s life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- work for or be a servant to
- deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- be sufficient, be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- do military service
- mate with
- put the ball into play
Other March 18 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- It’s a mouthful, frankly NYT Crossword Clue
- Trade barbs NYT Crossword Clue
- “Yes, ___!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Marine Corps protectors, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Max. or min. NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Effiong, role on TV’s “Sex Education” NYT Crossword Clue
- Put off NYT Crossword Clue
- To an extreme NYT Crossword Clue
- Many an emoticon NYT Crossword Clue
- “That would change everything,” in internet lingo NYT Crossword Clue