All answers below for Undergarment for a dress crossword clue NYT will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Here is the answer for the Undergarment for a dress crossword clue out of the NYT Crossword in case you’ve been having difficulty solving this particular one! Crossword puzzles offer a mental exercise that aids in keeping your brain active and engaged, particularly beneficial as you age. Consistent mental stimulation has been linked to enhanced cognitive function and a lowered risk of cognitive decline. For guidance on other clues, please visit our NYT Crossword February 12 2024 page.
Let’s dive into the solution for the Undergarment for a dress crossword clue that was most recently seen in the NYT Crossword puzzle.
Undergarment for a dress NYT Crossword Answer is:
“SLIP“ Answer Meaning
- a socially awkward or tactless act
- a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
- potter’s clay that is thinned and used for coating or decorating ceramics
- a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- a young and slender person
- a place where a craft can be made fast
- an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- a slippery smoothness
- artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- a small sheet of paper
- a woman’s sleeveless undergarment
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
- an unexpected slide
- a flight maneuver, aircraft slides sideways in the air
- the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
- move stealthily
- insert inconspicuously or quickly or quietly
- move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- get worse
- move smoothly and easily
- to make a mistake or be incorrect
- pass on stealthily
- move easily
- cause to move with a smooth or sliding motion
- pass out of one’s memory
- move out of position
Other February 12 2024 NYT Crossword Answers