All answers below for Take-home amount crossword clue NYT will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
We posted here the answer for Take-home amount crossword clue from the NYT Crossword if you require assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The mix of mental engagement, sense of achievement, knowledge acquisition, relaxation, and social interaction can render crossword puzzles a gratifying and enjoyable pursuit for many individuals. If you’re stuck on other clues, head over to our NYT Crossword February 12 2024 page for assistance.
Now, let’s uncover the answer to the Take-home amount crossword clue that was spotted most recently in the NYT Crossword puzzle.
Take-home amount NYT Crossword Answer is:
Possible Answers for “Take-home amount” Crossword Clue is:
“NET“ Answer Meaning
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- make as a net profit
- yield as a net profit
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- catch with a net
- remaining after all deductions
- conclusive in a process or progression
Other February 12 2024 NYT Crossword Answers