All answers below for Frosts, as a cake crossword clue NYT will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
We posted here the answer for Frosts, as a cake crossword clue from the NYT Crossword if you require assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. For many individuals, crossword puzzles offer a delightful and fulfilling experience, blending mental stimulation, a sense of achievement, learning, relaxation, and social interaction into one enjoyable activity. For guidance on other clues, please visit our NYT Crossword February 12 2024 page.
Let’s delve into the answer to the Frosts, as a cake crossword clue that was most recently spotted in the NYT Crossword.
Frosts, as a cake NYT Crossword Answer is:
“ICES“ Answer Meaning
- water frozen in the solid state
- the frozen part of a body of water
- a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride, used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace, heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- decorate with frosting
- cause to become ice or icy
- put ice on or put on ice
Other February 12 2024 NYT Crossword Answers