If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Studious-looking crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Studious-looking NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword October 1 2014 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Studious-looking NYT” is:
OWLISH Answer Meaning
- resembling an owl, solemn and wise in appearance
Other October 1 2014 NYT Crossword Answers
- Basil-flavored sauce NYT Crossword Clue
- What a big mouth might have NYT Crossword Clue
- Tribe of the Canadian Plains NYT Crossword Clue
- Many a Taylor Swift fan NYT Crossword Clue
- Shower time NYT Crossword Clue
- “Star Trek” weapons NYT Crossword Clue
- Make more inclined NYT Crossword Clue
- Takes over the assets of, as a partner NYT Crossword Clue
- Soap ingredient NYT Crossword Clue
- Words before “… and that’s final!” NYT Crossword Clue