All answers below for Lemon lozenges crossword clue from the LA Times Mini will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Looks like you need some help with LA Times Mini Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. Some levels are difficult, so we decided to make this guide, which can help you with Lemon lozenges crossword clue LA Times answers if you can’t pass it by yourself. This game is made by developer Los Angeles Times, who except LA Times Mini Crossword has also other wonderful and puzzling games.
This simple game is available to almost anyone, but when you complete it, levels become more and more difficult, so many need assistances. We do it by providing Lemon lozenges LA Times crossword clue answers and all needed stuff.
If the LA Times Mini Crossword is suddenly upgraded, you can always find new answers to this site. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you need answers to other levels, then see the LA Times Mini Crossword September 28 2023 answers page.
The Answer for “Lemon lozenges LA Times crossword clue” is:
“DROPS“ Answer Meaning
- a shape that is spherical and small
- a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid)
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- a steep high face of rock
- a predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity
- a curtain that can be lowered and raised onto a stage from the flies, often used as background scenery
- a central depository where things can be left or picked up
- the act of dropping something
- let fall to the ground
- to fall vertically
- go down in value
- fall or descend to a lower place or level
- terminate an association with
- utter with seeming casualness, drop names”
- stop pursuing or acting
- leave or unload
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- lose (a game)
- pay out
- lower the pitch of (musical notes)
- hang freely
- stop associating with
- let or cause to fall in drops
- get rid of
- take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth
- omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing
- leave undone or leave out
- change from one level to another
- fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death
- grow worse
- give birth, used for animals
Other September 28 2023 LA Times Mini Crossword Answers