Looks like you need some help with LA Times Mini Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. Some levels are difficult, so we decided to make this guide, which can help you with Stomach-turning roller coaster features crossword clue LA Times answers if you can’t pass it by yourself. This game is made by developer Los Angeles Times, who except LA Times Mini Crossword has also other wonderful and puzzling games.
This simple game is available to almost anyone, but when you complete it, levels become more and more difficult, so many need assistances. We do it by providing Stomach-turning roller coaster features LA Times crossword clue answers and all needed stuff.
If the LA Times Mini Crossword is suddenly upgraded, you can always find new answers to this site. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you need answers to other levels, then see the LA Times Mini Crossword March 18 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Stomach-turning roller coaster features LA Times crossword clue” is:
LOOPS Answer Meaning
- fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
- (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan)
- the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
- a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
- an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
- a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- a flight maneuver, aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
- move in loops
- make a loop in
- fly loops, perform a loop
- wind around something in coils or loops
- fasten or join with a loop
Other March 18 2023 LA Times Mini Crossword Answers
- Sun-baked brick LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Close-range basketball maneuver LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- This, in San Juan LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- High schooler’s exam, briefly LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Non-studio film, briefly LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Circle Jupiter LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- “Young Love” singer ___ Marie LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Tom Cruise’s “Top Gun” role LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Rude awakening? LA Times Mini Crossword Clue