Looks like you need some help with LA Times Mini Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. Some levels are difficult, so we decided to make this guide, which can help you with NBA superstar LeBron crossword clue LA Times answers if you can’t pass it by yourself. This game is made by developer Los Angeles Times, who except LA Times Mini Crossword has also other wonderful and puzzling games.
This simple game is available to almost anyone, but when you complete it, levels become more and more difficult, so many need assistances. We do it by providing NBA superstar LeBron LA Times crossword clue answers and all needed stuff.
If the LA Times Mini Crossword is suddenly upgraded, you can always find new answers to this site. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you need answers to other levels, then see the LA Times Mini Crossword March 16 2023 answers page.
The answer for “NBA superstar LeBron LA Times crossword clue” is:
JAMES Answer Meaning
- a Stuart king of Scotland who married a daughter of Henry VII, when England and France went to war in 1513 he invaded England and died in defeat at Flodden (1473-1513)
- the last Stuart to be king of England and Ireland and Scotland, overthrown in 1688 (1633-1701)
- the first Stuart to be king of England and Ireland from 1603 to 1625 and king of Scotland from 1567 to 1625, he was the son of Mary Queen of Scots and he succeeded Elizabeth I, he alienated the British Parliament by claiming the divine right of kings (1566-1625)
- United States outlaw who fought as a Confederate soldier and later led a band of outlaws that robbed trains and banks in the West until he was murdered by a member of his own gang (1847-1882)
- United States pragmatic philosopher and psychologist (1842-1910)
- writer who was born in the United States but lived in England (1843-1916)
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus, brother of John, author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament
- a river in Virginia that flows east into Chesapeake Bay at Hampton Roads
- a river that rises in North Dakota and flows southward across South Dakota to the Missouri
- a New Testament book attributed to Saint James the Apostle
Other March 16 2023 LA Times Mini Crossword Answers
- Tickle one’s funny bone LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- ___ low profile (avoided the limelight) LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Perfumer’s compound LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Blue Angels aircraft LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- “For heaven’s ___, let it go!” LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Blow, like Mount Etna LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- “Try the tiramisu!” LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Gather wool LA Times Mini Crossword Clue
- Mother of Isaac LA Times Mini Crossword Clue