All answers below for Like unbuttered toast crossword clue from the LA Times will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Looks like you need some help with LA Times Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with Like unbuttered toast LA Times crossword clue answers. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. The team that named Los Angeles Times, which has developed a lot of great other games and add this game to the Google Play and Apple stores.
Every child can play this game, but far not everyone can complete whole level set by their own. You should be genius in order not to stuck. When you will meet with hard levels, you will need to find published on our website Like unbuttered toast crossword clue LA Times solutions.
LA Times Crossword for sure will get some additional updates. Don’t worry, we will immediately add new answers as soon as we could. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the LA Times Crossword August 14 2022 answers page.
The Answer for “Like unbuttered toast LA Times crossword clue” is:
“DRY“ Answer Meaning
- a reformer who opposes the use of intoxicating beverages
- remove the moisture from and make dry
- become dry or drier
- free from liquid or moisture, lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water, or no longer wet
- humorously sarcastic or mocking
- lacking moisture or volatile components
- opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- not producing milk
- (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- without a mucous or watery discharge, a small child with a dry nose”
- not shedding tears
- lacking interest or stimulation, dull and lifeless
- used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- unproductive especially of the expected results
- having no adornment or coloration
- (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- having a large proportion of strong liquor
- lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages, I happen to be teetotal”
Other August 14 2022 LA Times Crossword Answers