Looks like you need some help with LA Times Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with Fall in folds LA Times crossword clue answers. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. The team that named Los Angeles Times, which has developed a lot of great other games and add this game to the Google Play and Apple stores.
Every child can play this game, but far not everyone can complete whole level set by their own. You should be genius in order not to stuck. When you will meet with hard levels, you will need to find published on our website Fall in folds crossword clue LA Times solutions.
LA Times Crossword for sure will get some additional updates. Don’t worry, we will immediately add new answers as soon as we could. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the LA Times Crossword May 26 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Fall in folds LA Times crossword clue” is:
DRAPE Answer Meaning
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- a sterile covering arranged over a patient’s body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- arrange in a particular way
- place casually
- cover as if with clothing
- cover or dress loosely with cloth
Other May 26 2023 LA Times Crossword Answers
- Mirror image LA Times Crossword Clue
- “Get real!” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Aware of LA Times Crossword Clue
- Made to order LA Times Crossword Clue
- Become established LA Times Crossword Clue
- Scatters seed LA Times Crossword Clue
- Hardly any LA Times Crossword Clue
- Raison d’__ LA Times Crossword Clue
- Many Louvre works LA Times Crossword Clue
- Screen image LA Times Crossword Clue