All answers below for "That's a pretty low __" crossword clue LA Times will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Looks like you need some help with LA Times Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with “That’s a pretty low __” LA Times crossword clue answers. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. The team that named Los Angeles Times, which has developed a lot of great other games and add this game to the Google Play and Apple stores.
Every child can play this game, but far not everyone can complete whole level set by their own. You should be genius in order not to stuck. When you will meet with hard levels, you will need to find published on our website “That’s a pretty low __” crossword clue LA Times solutions.
LA Times Crossword for sure will get some additional updates. Don’t worry, we will immediately add new answers as soon as we could. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the LA Times Crossword March 27 2023 answers page.
The Answer for “”That’s a pretty low __” LA Times crossword clue” is:
“BAR“ Answer Meaning
- a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
- a counter where you can obtain food or drink
- a rigid piece of metal or wood, usually used as a fastening or obstruction or weapon
- musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats
- an obstruction (usually metal) placed at the top of a goal
- the act of preventing
- (meteorology) a unit of pressure equal to a million dynes per square centimeter
- a submerged (or partly submerged) ridge in a river or along a shore
- the body of individuals qualified to practice law in a particular jurisdiction
- a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)
- a portable .30 caliber automatic rifle operated by gas pressure and fed by cartridges from a magazine, used by United States troops in World War I and in World War II and in the Korean War
- a horizontal rod that serves as a support for gymnasts as they perform exercises
- a heating element in an electric fire
- (law) a railing that encloses the part of the courtroom where the judges and lawyers sit and the case is tried
- prevent from entering, keep out
- render unsuitable for passage
- expel, as if by official decree
- secure with, or as if with, bars
Other March 27 2023 LA Times Crossword Answers