All answers below for Not buttoned crossword clue LA Times will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Looks like you need some help with LA Times Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with Not buttoned LA Times crossword clue answers. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. The team that named Los Angeles Times, which has developed a lot of great other games and add this game to the Google Play and Apple stores.
Every child can play this game, but far not everyone can complete whole level set by their own. You should be genius in order not to stuck. When you will meet with hard levels, you will need to find published on our website Not buttoned crossword clue LA Times solutions.
LA Times Crossword for sure will get some additional updates. Don’t worry, we will immediately add new answers as soon as we could. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the LA Times Crossword December 1 2023 answers page.
The Answer for “Not buttoned LA Times Crossword Clue” is:
“OPEN“ Answer Meaning
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- where the air is unconfined
- a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- information that has become public
- cause to open or to become open
- start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- become open
- begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- make available
- become available
- have an opening or passage or outlet
- make the opening move
- afford access to
- display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit, not shut or closed
- affording free passage or access
- with no protection or shield
- open to or in view of all
- used of mouth or eyes
- not having been filled
- accessible to all
- not defended or capable of being defended
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- having no protecting cover or enclosure
- (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- not brought to a conclusion, subject to further thought
- not sealed or having been unsealed
- without undue constriction as from e.g. tenseness or inhibition
- ready or willing to receive favorably
- open and observable, not secret or hidden
- not requiring union membership
- possibly accepting or permitting
- affording free passage or view
- openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness
- ready for business
Other December 1 2023 LA Times Crossword Answers