All answers below for Violin protector crossword clue from the LA Times will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Looks like you need some help with LA Times Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with Violin protector LA Times crossword clue answers. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. The team that named Los Angeles Times, which has developed a lot of great other games and add this game to the Google Play and Apple stores.
Every child can play this game, but far not everyone can complete whole level set by their own. You should be genius in order not to stuck. When you will meet with hard levels, you will need to find published on our website Violin protector crossword clue LA Times solutions.
LA Times Crossword for sure will get some additional updates. Don’t worry, we will immediately add new answers as soon as we could. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the LA Times Crossword October 2 2022 answers page.
The Answer for “Violin protector LA Times crossword clue” is:
“CASE“ Answer Meaning
- an occurrence of something
- a special set of circumstances
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- the actual state of things
- a portable container for carrying several objects
- a person requiring professional services
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures, someone who is an object of investigation
- a problem requiring investigation
- a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument
- the quantity contained in a case
- nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- a specific state of mind that is temporary
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- the housing or outer covering of something
- the enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- (printing) the receptacle in which a compositor has his type, which is divided into compartments for the different letters, spaces, or numbers
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
- a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
- look over, usually with the intention to rob
- enclose in, or as if in, a case
Other October 2 2022 LA Times Crossword Answers