Looks like you need some help with NYT Mini Crossword Count Dracula’s covering crossword clue answers, cheats, walkthroughs and solutions. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Mini Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Everyone can play this game because it is simple yet addictive. And believe us, some levels are really difficult. You can solve it if use our Count Dracula’s covering NYT Mini Crossword answers and everything else published here.
And be sure to come back here after every NYT Mini Crossword update. New levels will be published here as quickly as it is possible. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the NYT Mini Crossword August 11 2022 answers page.
The answer for “Count Dracula’s covering NYT” is:
CLOAK Answer Meaning
- anything that covers or conceals
- a loose outer garment
- hide under a false appearance
- cover as if with clothing
- cover with or as if with a cloak
Other August 11 2022 NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Connecticut senator Murphy NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Feeling a little silly NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Killer whales NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Gives a “Jeopardy!” answer NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Crucial NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Basketball shooting game NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Iconic runner up the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Hoppy beers, for short NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- The “S” of GPS: Abbr. NYT Mini Crossword Clue