Looks like you need some help with NYT Mini Crossword Opposite of attract crossword clue answers, cheats, walkthroughs and solutions. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Mini Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Everyone can play this game because it is simple yet addictive. And believe us, some levels are really difficult. You can solve it if use our Opposite of attract NYT Mini Crossword answers and everything else published here.
And be sure to come back here after every NYT Mini Crossword update. New levels will be published here as quickly as it is possible. In order not to forget, just add our website to your list of favorites.
Want answers to other levels, then see them on the NYT Mini Crossword March 20 2023 answers page.
The answer for “Opposite of attract NYT” is:
REPEL Answer Meaning
- cause to move back by force or influence
- be repellent to, cause aversion in
- force or drive back
- reject outright and bluntly
- fill with distaste
Other March 20 2023 NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Stand for a painter NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- ⏸, on a remote NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Generation ___, first to be born in the 21st century NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Falafel holders NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Bring to mind NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Morning reading, for many NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- “Stayin’ ___” (disco classic) NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Request for a high five NYT Mini Crossword Clue
- Tremble NYT Mini Crossword Clue