If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Ancient Hindu text crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Ancient Hindu text NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword September 23 2022 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Ancient Hindu text NYT” is:
SUTRA Answer Meaning
- a rule or aphorism in Sanskrit literature or a group of aphoristic doctrinal summaries prepared for memorization
Other September 23 2022 NYT Crossword Answers
- Graffiti, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Granite State sch. NYT Crossword Clue
- Chops NYT Crossword Clue
- Not in bounds? NYT Crossword Clue
- Pretend to know the host, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Bagel NYT Crossword Clue
- “When are you getting here?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with week or wife NYT Crossword Clue
- They’re separated at some salons NYT Crossword Clue
- Really teeny NYT Crossword Clue