If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Like posts at the top of a feed, typically crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Like posts at the top of a feed, typically NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword May 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Like posts at the top of a feed, typically crossword clue” is:
NEWER Answer Meaning
- not of long duration, having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- original and of a kind not seen before
- lacking training or experience
- having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- other than the former one(s), different
- unaffected by use or exposure
- (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- in use after medieval times
- used of a living language, being the current stage in its development
- (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development, before complete maturity
Other May 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Stick NYT Crossword Clue
- Concorde, e.g.: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Body parts that an owl can’t move NYT Crossword Clue
- Long and lean NYT Crossword Clue
- Pursues a passion? NYT Crossword Clue
- Inelegant way to solve a problem NYT Crossword Clue
- Tough nut to crack NYT Crossword Clue
- Really move NYT Crossword Clue
- Flummox NYT Crossword Clue
- Youth sports mismatch ender NYT Crossword Clue