If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Action in the card game Spit crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Action in the card game Spit NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword May 26 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Action in the card game Spit crossword clue” is:
SLAP Answer Meaning
- a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- the act of smacking something, a blow delivered with an open hand
- hit with something flat, like a paddle or the open hand
Other May 26 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- “Keep this between us” NYT Crossword Clue
- Shows NYT Crossword Clue
- Stole from a drag show NYT Crossword Clue
- Resident of Seeb, Sohar or Sur NYT Crossword Clue
- “Purple” stuff NYT Crossword Clue
- Gets to NYT Crossword Clue
- They come out of their shells eventually NYT Crossword Clue
- Teacher’s sleeve, in a pinch NYT Crossword Clue
- Cologne’s place NYT Crossword Clue
- Shared a workspace, in modern parlance NYT Crossword Clue