If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Word with shoot or door crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Word with shoot or door NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword March 18 2023 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Word with shoot or door NYT” is:
TRAP Answer Meaning
- a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- informal terms for the mouth
- a light two-wheeled carriage
- a hazard on a golf course
- place in a confining or embarrassing position
- catch in or as if in a trap
- hold or catch as if in a trap
- to hold fast or prevent from moving
Other March 18 2023 NYT Crossword Answers
- Percussion instrument that can be tuned to a pitch NYT Crossword Clue
- Poker game? NYT Crossword Clue
- Additional solutions? NYT Crossword Clue
- Feel, somehow NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ everybody?” NYT Crossword Clue
- In common NYT Crossword Clue
- Dinner for two at Burger King, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Gaffel Kölsch, Augustiner Helles and others NYT Crossword Clue
- Merry air NYT Crossword Clue
- N.Y.C. institution awarded an honorary Oscar for changing the public’s perception of movies (1979) NYT Crossword Clue