If you landed on this webpage, you definitely need some help with NYT Crossword Checks held by Santa crossword clue answers and everything else you need, like cheats, tips, some useful information and complete walkthroughs. It is the only place you need if you stuck with difficult level in NYT Crossword game. This game was developed by The New York Times Company team in which portfolio has also other games.
Whatever type of player you are, just download this game and challenge your mind to complete every level. Soon you will need some help. And therefore we have decided to show you all Checks held by Santa NYT Crossword answers which are possible.
Games like NYT Crossword are almost infinite, because developer can easily add other words. When they do, please return to this page. Be sure that we will update it in time. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
You will find cheats and tips for other levels of NYT Crossword January 19 2022 answers on the main page.
The answer for “Checks held by Santa NYT” is:
REINS Answer Meaning
- one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- any means of control
- control and direct with or as if by reins
- stop or slow up one’s horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- keep in check
Other January 19 2022 NYT Crossword Answers
- “___ dreaming?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Collect, as profit NYT Crossword Clue
- Count NYT Crossword Clue
- Things taken in class NYT Crossword Clue
- Actor Jared NYT Crossword Clue
- Major crop for Russia and Canada NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones with a lot of pull in agriculture? NYT Crossword Clue
- Number of Brontë sisters or Karamazov brothers NYT Crossword Clue
- Chocolate-and-caramel candy NYT Crossword Clue
- Genre with a Hall of Fame in Ohio NYT Crossword Clue