All answers below for Pleasant surprise from the boss crossword clue LA Times Mini will help you solve the puzzle quickly.
Looks like you need some help with LA Times Mini Crossword game. Yes, this game is challenging and sometimes very difficult. That is why we are here to help you. Some levels are difficult, so we decided to make this guide, which can help you with Pleasant surprise from the boss crossword clue LA Times answers if you can’t pass it by yourself. This game is made by developer Los Angeles Times, who except LA Times Mini Crossword has also other wonderful and puzzling games.
This simple game is available to almost anyone, but when you complete it, levels become more and more difficult, so many need assistances. We do it by providing Pleasant surprise from the boss LA Times crossword clue answers and all needed stuff.
If the LA Times Mini Crossword is suddenly upgraded, you can always find new answers to this site. So, add this page to you favorites and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you need answers to other levels, then see the LA Times Mini Crossword September 29 2022 answers page.
The Answer for “Pleasant surprise from the boss LA Times crossword clue” is:
“RAISE“ Answer Meaning
- the amount a salary is increased
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- increasing the size of a bet (as in poker)
- the act of raising something
- raise the level or amount of something
- raise from a lower to a higher position
- cause to be heard or known, express or utter
- collect funds for a specific purpose
- cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- bring up
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- move upwards
- construct, build, or erect
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- create a disturbance, especially by making a great noise
- raise in rank or condition
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- cause to puff up with a leaven
- bid (one’s partner’s suit) at a higher level
- bet more than the previous player
- cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- put forward for consideration or discussion
- pronounce (vowels) by bringing the tongue closer to the roof of the mouth
- activate or stir up
- establish radio communications with
- multiply (a number) by itself a specified number of times, 8 is 2 raised to the power 3
- bring (a surface or a design) into relief and cause to project
- invigorate or heighten
- put an end to
- cause to become alive again
Other September 29 2022 LA Times Mini Crossword Answers